Meme stocks

SD_Prairie_Goat

Anyone jump in on the meme craze?

I'll admit I did on two sides, black berry and AMC. Sold BB for a loss a while back, I held AMC just because I only had ten shares and was lazy. Sold yesterday after they announce more stocks being sold by AMC. From $16 to 48.

Almost covered my BB losses haha.

I tell you what fomo is real and I learned I need to avoid falling for it. Got a couple stocks I like and I should stick with them.

I sold amc months ago to avoid a loss and missed out. I sold ctrm at a 300% return and missed out on another 300% gain. Bought doge for .04 and sold at .15..... I sold BB at a 12% gain then Bought back in when it dropped. I am going to hold the BB for a while and see where the memes take it. My yolo meme plays are about 3% of my holdings so I won't be destitute when they fail

Sold AMC at a big gain just over $20 because I didn’t think it would go like it has. Oh well I guess I am stupid for leaving all that $ on the table.

No... though hindsight 20/20. Wish I had a crystal ball... that didn't run the length of the gutter. Way too random, great volatility though far too unpredictable for my hobby $.

No... though hindsight 20/20. Wish I had a crystal ball... that didn't run the length of the gutter. Way too random, great volatility though far too unpredictable for my hobby $.
Dude, know it 100% been a wild ride, but I'm glad I'm totally free of them again...

AMC is a great example, they're going to sell another 11 million shares to raise capital asap, and some how it was trading higher for a bit. Just saw an article that most "experts" have a price target of 1-5$ based on merit.

Right now I'm riding oil pretty heavily, and played with my first options a couple months back that are in the money now in oil.

I should add, I did the math and my non play money, aka 401k, is doing significantly better sitting in broad funds than my play money that I'm picking individual stocks. Probably something important to learn there...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back