Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Member Relocating from Bozeman to Silver Star/Twin Bridges

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone's having a good summer. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm gonna let er fly. I've been a member for a bit, (had some good convos with a great deal of you over the course of a year), but wanted to reach out because I've moved from Bozeman a little further out to Silver Star. If you've been to Silver Star, you know it's beautiful but unfortunately I haven't met anyone yet! If anyone is in the Dillon/Whitehall/Twin Bridges area, and wants to shoot some bows, talk shop, drink a few, I have a nice little archery range I'm setting up in the backyard.

Really excited for this year! The 410-21 tag is already burning in my pocket.....

-Andy

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone's having a good summer. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm gonna let er fly. I've been a member for a bit, (had some good convos with a great deal of you over the course of a year), but wanted to reach out because I've moved from Bozeman a little further out to Silver Star. If you've been to Silver Star, you know it's beautiful but unfortunately I haven't met anyone yet! If anyone is in the Dillon/Whitehall/Twin Bridges area, and wants to shoot some bows, talk shop, drink a few, I have a nice little archery range I'm setting up in the backyard.

Really excited for this year! The 410-21 tag is already burning in my pocket.....

-Andy
Andy,
Feel free to DM me. I grew up in Silver Star and live in Waterloo.

Hey everyone,

-Andy
Don’t live there but I’ll be coming through Dillon in October. Let’s have a beer

I don’t live there but the chicken strips at two bit saloon are awesome. Good luck on that 410, seen lots of monsters up there.
Good to know! Only eaten the pizza up there at Stageline. Yes I'm excited, scouted a bit in June. Too early, got behind a bit in July with the move. Will be up there every weekend in August checking. Worried about how the drought is going to effect it up there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back