Me today

After languishing at airport customs for three weeks, my African trophies were finally put on a truck Thursday, the same day two screws and safety for my Springfield also cleared post office customs. Both arrived in Toronto the same day. My customs broker screwed up and didn't notify agriculture dept inspectors when the trophies arrived. Cost me $550 storage fees. Grrr! That's why we have small claims court.

After languishing at airport customs for three weeks, my African trophies were finally put on a truck Thursday, the same day two screws and safety for my Springfield also cleared post office customs. Both arrived in Toronto the same day. My customs broker screwed up and didn't notify agriculture dept inspectors when the trophies arrived. Cost me $550 storage fees. Grrr! That's why we have small claims court.
I'm surprised Justin Castro let that stuff in the country at all!

I'm surprised Justin Castro let that stuff in the country at all!
Back in 2020 my African trophies went through customs at Toronto the same day they arrived. But I had a different broker. I should have known something was up with this gal when she first balked at importation because the crate included cape and horns for sable which she claimed was on the CITES list. No, that's the Angolan giant sable, not the South African common sable. I'm still unsure if this chick was jerking me around on purpose or just totally inept. Doesn't make any difference. The broker or her company can pay for this. You don't make the client pay for company's mistakes ... unless you work for Remington.

And again with the grumpiness on a thread folks were celebrating their small joys. Your first sentence was on tone. Wished you would have stopped there.

And again with the grumpiness on a thread folks were celebrating their small joys. Your first sentence was on tone. Wished you would have stopped there.
Give me a blindfold and cigarette. I know, you're always such a peachy sweet guy. I need to follow your example. 😆

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back