Caribou Gear Tarp

Maxus or Extreme II

jlmatthew

Maxus or Extrema II

For the owners of either of these, can you share your opinion of them

thx

I've shot both. Nice guns. I'd say they're pretty comparable. One of the guns had a long length of pull which I didn't care for but I can't remember which gun it was. Have you checked out the Benellis--my first choice.

Tastes Great/ Less Filling. Today's Gas Operated scatter guns are a lot better than days of old. I would add the Remington Versa Max to your list. If you are not set on gas look at Benelli. There is a reason Benelli has been the standard in Arkansas duck pits for decades.

I also think 3.5" is over rated vs 3" but could be useful for occasional Goose hunts.

I shoot benelli. A buddy of mine bought a berreta, shot it and then bought the maxis . He shoots the maxis. Post this on the duck hunting chat or on nodak outdoors. You will get a lot more feed back there. I have been looking at that new remington, a guy can never have too many shotguns.:D

ok, scratch the maxus. i just bought the new vinci. ive never held a better feeling shotgun. my wife was on the couch this morning when i got up. i asked her what the deal was? she responded, " ill be damned if im sharing my bed with a damn shotgun" guess ill have to put it in the safe.

Back