PEAX Equipment

Matt Rinella gives a talk at Pope and Young

Haha, absolutely. Mad that he can't drive his truck to a deer anymore. Mad at the world about draw odds (he only gets his archery tag every other year now). Doesn't seem to want to hunt anywhere else in the state besides where he has always hunted. Doesn't look to hunting opportunities in other states, or other species that is. It's everyone else's fault for his struggles and you can go to hell if you teach a new hunter a thing or two. There should be no new hunters, just the same hunting families generation after generation.

He also sucks at fishing.
Matt does a lot for access locally and probably more than I even know. Can we say the same for Randy and Steve. I’m sure there have been many that have benefited on this site even. He has a good message it’s just 20 years or more too late. It’s going to become less funny when easy to draw tags become once in a lifetime. That is where we are headed.

Matt does a lot for access locally and probably more than I even know. Can we say the same for Randy and Steve. I’m sure there have been many that have benefited on this site even. He has a good message it’s just 20 years or more too late. It’s going to become less funny when easy to draw tags become once in a lifetime. That is where we are headed.
I'm not downplaying the work he has done for access or talking about Matt directly at all. Just the general curmudgeon I find in my home state.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back