Caribou Gear

Mask up on federal lands

I realize this thread is in jest, but Biden is a cancer with no regard for the health of America’s economy and prosperity. His assault on the energy industry will have a negative trickle down effect on all of us and will undoubtedly make it harder to afford the things we love to do.
If you know this thread is in jest, not sure why you felt the need to derail it with a political opinion. If you are implying that one party has a crystal ball of perfection when it comes to picking political winners and losers, you've got an uphill argument.

Carry on .......

You are way to young for that type of crap to be happening.
This one is waaaaay to good not to share.

Changed my oil today, our garage doesn't have any overhead lights so I put my headlamp on.

Changed the oil, vacuumed the car, dealt with the junk pile in the corner.

Car windows were pretty gross so I decided to clean them, we were out of windex.

Realized we were out of a lot of stuff, decided to go to the store... noticed the coscto parking lot was sparse on the way so decided to grab a few things there as well.

Got home, unpacked everything, took the dog for a walk.

Sat down to work on my taxes and noticed a weird light on the screen.

Yep went through two grocery stores with my headlamp on my head... any it was on. 🤦‍♂️

So yeah mask on in the car... tip of the iceberg.

I really can't believe someone married me...

I ask myself this question regularly.

My fall back plan if she were to get bored of me would probably be @EYJONAS!

200.gif

This one is waaaaay to good not to share.

Changed my oil today, our garage doesn't have any overhead lights so I put my headlamp on.

Changed the oil, vacuumed the car, dealt with the junk pile in the corner.

Car windows were pretty gross so I decided to clean them, we were out of windex.

Realized we were out of a lot of stuff, decided to go to the store... noticed the coscto parking lot was sparse on the way so decided to grab a few things there as well.

Got home, unpacked everything, took the dog for a walk.

Sat down to work on my taxes and noticed a weird light on the screen.

Yep went through two grocery stores with my headlamp on my head... any it was on. 🤦‍♂️

So yeah mask on in the car... tip of the iceberg.
Youre not the only one here to go to the store with a headlamp on.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back