Mail order reloading sup.

A

Anaconda

Who do use ? Are there any mailorder reloading suppliers that you are happy with. I recently ordered a few things that I needed from Graf & sons, and half my order was out of stock. They had to E-mail me to get some shipping info, but never mentioned the out of stock, so now I'm stuck. I need to re-order, but I wanted to try a new co.

Anaconda, for everything but powder, I use Midway, Lock,stock and barrel, mid-south, or go directly to the manufacturer. Is there anything specific you need?
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

[This message has been edited by danr55 (edited 02-03-2001).]

hntrjohn, If possible have Midway send your order via mail. It is usually faster in my experience, as well as the fact that UPMS is no friend to gun owners---------Chainsaw

Arms and Ammo are about 3 to 4 dollars a box of bullets cheaper than Midway! I kick myself because I have an order coming Tuesday from Midway and just seen the price difference. there is shipping from them but if you order 4 or 5 things it is still cheaper!here is the site. www.armsandammo.com

Cabelas is also cheaper than Midway but with the shipping charges it comes out about the same.
If you call Cabelas and ask for their ( I think they call it their shooting catalog) they'll send it then you'll get it from then on. I've bought quite a bit of stuff through them and Midway. Also check Lock, Stock and barrel.

------------------
cros_anm.gif

I've been very happy with Midway. I've had to return items to them, sometime quite a while after I bought them, and it's never been a problem. I've used Graf and Sons, Cabela's, etc. too. I tend to buy more from Midway, though.

Thanks, does Midway have a web site and on-line ordering ?

Anaconda, let me be a band wagoner if you will and join several of the other posts recommeding Lock Stock and Barrel. I have never had any problem with them, and they are very competitive on pricing. Another one you may try that is Huntingtons www.huntingtons.com (I think that is the right address) they are in Oroville (sp?),California, they have been most helpful on a few occasions too, especially if ya need any Norma brass or something hard to find anywhere else.WD.

[This message has been edited by WDSWIFT (edited 02-04-2001).]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back