Luxe Tent

Cornbread

Be careful about dealing with this website. I had to call my credit card company to cancel the purchase. No returned calls, no returned emails, no communication, no way to cancel. Should have checked reviews before putting in an order. A number of bad reviews on Trip advisor similar to my experience. They charged my card immediately and after 7 business days I never received shipping notification. That's why I cancelled. Just FYI.

I'm with BearFoot, bought my hexpeak some time back and love it. They're not long on communication, but it all worked out in the wash.

Be careful about dealing with this website. I had to call my credit card company to cancel the purchase. No returned calls, no returned emails, no communication, no way to cancel. Should have checked reviews before putting in an order. A number of bad reviews on Trip advisor similar to my experience. They charged my card immediately and after 7 business days I never received shipping notification. That's why I cancelled. Just FYI.

I purchased a tent from them this summer and didnt have any problems. Sorry to hear you had issues with them

My tent is good but the carry bag it came in ripped full length and is no longer usable. They have no warranty on it and wouldn’t sell me one without the tent.

They were quick to ship mine within a week when I purchased a little over a year ago. No complaints here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-185616_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-185616_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
I just ordered another fireproof square from luxe cause changing stove pipe size and a ground tarp. No problems with order. Was sad that seek outside won't sell me parts they make but they dont sell that way on website. It would mess up their counts.

Just put in an order for a stove two weeks ago. No shipment and no ETA. Cancelling.
Don't bother cancelling with Luxe. They won't reply. Just have your credit card company cancel payment. Use the search tool and see everyone else's experiences with them.

I have a 6 man tipi and like it but don't have anything to compare it to. I bought a stove from them this year. took about six months to get it. They did respond to my emails but were horrible about giving an estimated delivery date. They simply said I was "x" number of batches down the line and asked if I would like a refund. I stayed the course as I didn't need it right away. Had I tried to order a month or two before a hunt, I would also cancel.

I'm not quite sure why they don't jack prices up since they are so back logged. It would certainly help them get caught up I would think.

Terribly run company, horrible customer service and can’t get in contact with anyone. I placed an order with them earlier this year before doing my research and it was 4 months until my order was filled. I tried contact them numerous times only to be met with canned email responses. Only when I started commenting on their customers posts on social media describing my experience was my order magically filled.
Avoid this company at all costs and go with Seek Outside instead.

My megahorn has been a great shelter, the stove is ok. However I would not order from them given the reviews over the last year or two. Something happened with the company at some point. Those of us early customers got lucky.

My next teepee type shelter will be from Pomoly.

Yeah just did. Now begins the search of refunding a new stove… sigh
FWIW, I just got a seek outside SXL stove. Only took a week to ship. Bit the bullet and doubled the price I originally was going to buy but it was worth it. Sadly got it too hot and discolored the sides but it’s holding all the smoke. Quality product.

FWIW, I just got a seek outside SXL stove. Only took a week to ship. Bit the bullet and doubled the price I originally was going to buy but it was worth it. Sadly got it too hot and discolored the sides but it’s holding all the smoke. Quality product.
Discoloring of titanium is completely normal.

Back