Loaded for Bobcats

Tobey

View

The Tundra II loaded and ready for cat

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Miller
I did build the dog sled and it is light,I can load it into a truck myself.The skies are of a old motoski and they pivot and flex just like on the front of a snow sled The dog box is held on by 2 pin's and when I am beaver trapping theres a open top box I use on it.The dog box holds 2 dogs.It would be hard to ride on the skies but I have had 2 men at a time ride on top for a short distance

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Hey Hey Tobey,
That looks quite simular to the rig I use. Only real difference is the box on the sled I built out of aluminum. And like you said; I have had guys ride on them short distances....lol.....can get pretty western on the top of the box with a little speed and rough terrain. nice to see your pics. Tobey.

------------------
CATMAN

Tobey,

Cool pic! Here is a picture of my rig.

View

The Walker female on the right was my Dee dog. She was the best dog I'v ever had. She could do it all from bobcat to bear. She got out of her pen one day and got into some anti-freeze the neigbors had out for the "wild dogs." I sure do miss her.

------------------
"The worst advice you can give a person with a sour attitude is to be himself"
[email protected]

I like your pull sled BCA, is that one of those cargo carriers for the tops of cars mounted on some skis??

To bad about that walker female.The base of that sled looks like one of them Skiboos sleds ski doo made.My uncle has one and it tows real nice the skies are longer.I like having a sled with springs for towing dogs.
Good looking Bobcat too!!!! You see the very skinny one on my sled?He should have been a 25# er The dogs caught and killed him I could touch my thumb to my index finger around his belly.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Yes Gato, as Tobey said, this is an old skiboos that was made by skidoo years ago. When new they had a seat and a windshield for carrying a couple of people. I gutted the whole thing and made the frame for the roof out of elecrical conduit, then had the vinyl made to fit. It works pretty well, as you can see, the lid opens so you can put the dogs in or take them out easier.

------------------
"The worst advice you can give a person with a sour attitude is to be himself"
[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back