PEAX Equipment

License ? MT

chadv

I'm being lazy here and getting frustrated with the state site. Was trying to find the drawing success for the general combo license in Montana. I believe there were left over this past year but not sure. If successful with a general you then can apply for "limited"?

There were a good bunch of left overs last year. If you're talking about non res tags you apply for the general non res combo and the limited draws at the same time. They give you options on what to do with your tag if you don't draw your limited draw. You can either turn the tag back in, hunt with the general tag, and I believe there is a 3rd option which i can't remember.

Other option is to keep either the deer tag or elk tag and get partial refund

Thanks. That answers my main question. I'll get on the phone next week. I took my boys cow hunting this past Nov and fell in love with the country/people. We were limited to the BMAs but still managed to go 1for2 on tags. Hope to return this fall with a combo tag and start learning the country better.

Keep in mind that even though there will be leftover licenses sold on a 1st come 1st served basis the March 15th deadline still applies to most of the limited permits.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back