Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Leupold VX-6 3-18x44mm CDS FireDot Duplex

CodyCass

I am selling my VX-6 (Leupold Model 115003). It is currently mounted to a .280 AI, which has only been shot 3 times. I had some issues with the side focus knob when I first purchased this scope, but I sent it in to Leupold and they replaced the knob and gave the scope a once over and it received a clean bill of health. Only reason I am selling is to free up some cash to complete an AR-10 build I have been working on. Since I haven't shot this rifle much I have yet to utilize the free CDS turret, so you would still get a free CDS dial from Leupold with this scope. PM me if you want more pictures. I am including the Alumina flip covers (objective and eyepiece). From what I can gather on the internets this scope goes for $900-1300 new. Considering this scope is like new, plus the fact that I'm included the Alumina covers I am asking $980. Buyer to pay for shipping.

IMG_5689.jpgIMG_5690.jpgIMG_5691.jpg

I am selling my VX-6 (Leupold Model 115003). It is currently mounted to a .280 AI, which has only been shot 3 times. I had some issues with the side focus knob when I first purchased this scope, but I sent it in to Leupold and they replaced the knob and gave the scope a once over and it received a clean bill of health. Only reason I am selling is to free up some cash to complete an AR-10 build I have been working on. Since I haven't shot this rifle much I have yet to utilize the free CDS turret, so you would still get a free CDS dial from Leupold with this scope. PM me if you want more pictures. I am including the Alumina flip covers (objective and eyepiece). From what I can gather on the internets this scope goes for $900-1300 new. Considering this scope is like new, plus the fact that I'm included the Alumina covers I am asking $980. Buyer to pay for shipping.

View attachment 66963View attachment 66964View attachment 66965

Ttt

Back