Caribou Gear Tarp

Leupold 180627 VX-3HD CDS-ZL Matte Black 3.5-10x40mm 30mm Tube Illuminated FireDot Twilight Hunter Reticle. IN STOCK

schmalts

PM me if interested, can offer a sale price while they last. So far only the 40mm is available, no 50's

bucdoego

PM me if interested, can offer a sale price while they last. So far only the 40mm is available, no 50's
I'm in the market for at least one scope. I'd be interested and I'd like to make contact. As I understand it, as a new member I can't PM you (or anyone) until I have posted ten messages/replies. Maybe you can PM me? Not sure how the limitation works and I don't want to step on the mods toes either. Thanks in advance for any response.

antelopedundee

I'm in the market for at least one scope. I'd be interested and I'd like to make contact. As I understand it, as a new member I can't PM you (or anyone) until I have posted ten messages/replies. Maybe you can PM me? Not sure how the limitation works and I don't want to step on the mods toes either. Thanks in advance for any response.
[email protected]

noharleyyet

PM is the best way...qualify yourself to message & make sure you have the model number or numbers included in your request. Pat is a busy guy and won't do your research for you. Know what you want....it'll be worth your time.

schmalts

Thanks guys for the feedback. Yeah it's been hectic, and those of you that bought on this post were lucky as the prices just jumped on me again at least 10% This inflation is great........

bucdoego

PM is the best way...qualify yourself to message & make sure you have the model number or numbers included in your request. Pat is a busy guy and won't do your research for you. Know what you want....it'll be worth your time.
Thanks for all of the insights. I think I hit on all your points in my message to him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared123