Let's Welcome DP

Moosie

Grand poopa
Fellas, my good friend Dave Perry is Hooked on Elk hunting. (He's the guy that went airplane scouting with us). Although a fanatic bird hunter, he Loves the Bugle, Loves the chase, Loves the extreem hiking, and loves the challenge. You couldn't not get him to do anything.... Except Register at Hunttalk.com (That was a double negative right ?!?!)

I though if we have a Nice PRE warm welcome for Dave he might join the my Flock. Can a New Brother get some Love from my Peop's ?!??!!?

DP is a great guy. I meet him at Cabelas and I can tell he has the bug just like the rest of us. He will fit right in with tight nit group we have here. :) Come on Dave jump in a say hi.

Could this be who Moosie needs to cover some of his hunting time off??? :D

Welcome to the frey DP, we won't hold knowing Oscar against you....lots of folks here with worse faults hump

Welcome aboard DP. Be careful with the company you keep or you might get "addicted" to hunting. Sounds like it might be too late though.

C'mon DP don't be so shy, MOST of us are pretty innocent here on moosie's slaughterhouse website....The pain goes away with time and you won't be labeled a massocist if you decide to stay. :D hump ;) :p

DP actually left this morning with Deadeye270 out chasing elk with the bow. I'll make sure he geristers when they get back on Tuesday night. Today was perfect bow weather... somethings got'a get stuck :p

Thanks for the invite!

Thanks Moosie! I had a few minutes and thought I would check out the site, only to find that I had a personal invitation to join up. Thanks to all and hopefully I can contribute in some small way with my limited experience.

BTW, chased a lot of elk this year. Held out numerous times trying to arrow herd bulls, but never could close the deal. I learned a lot and can't wait for the next trip.

Also, I got a text from Moosie yesterday that said "dead elk". So, my gut tells me that either he or IdBugler killed a nice bull and once again they are holding out on details.....

DP... Errrr QuickSpin, Welcome to the Campfire. Pull up a stump and enjoy the stories. I'll have to teach you to scan pics and post some pictures.

My boy Zach says hi, He's reading over the ol' Shoulder here :D We'll do lunch this week. I think it's our treat this time. And I still have a cup and the spoon from the BBQ place we went to last time :D :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back