Lets help make this thread one of the best for houndsmen

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
I figure we have so many die hard houndsmen on the site, lets invite a few more over to the hound section!
I will hit some hound boards when i get back from offshore in 3 days and post an invite. if y'all fellers would, pass it along to some of the houndsmen you know!
Man, I love hearing about hound hunting and seeing those pictures like B'cat and a few other post!
I like the treeing hound pictures the most, After all it is the hounds that deserve the credit!
Thanks for helping out.
Thump

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Thump if ya have some good sites to hit in mind let me know what they are if I can help ya any! We got a very good site going here, and thanks to some very good contributers! We need more and thats a very good idea! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Thanks Mountain Boomer!!!! I havent had time only to keep up with the goings on here it seems! Hope Thump gets back soon to help me out!!!!!! Ya know how it is after a vacation!!! Alot of catching up to do! bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Thought I would post this in light of BCA's return to the board. We want this forum to be the best there is and everyone will benefit from this. I have made mistakes in the past as has everybody else, including BCA! All I am asking and Thumper will agree along with Oscar and Chambo is that we keep it real, no BS except for in fun, and we can all have a good time. Those of you that know me real well know I wont stand for BS, and I will reveal the truth without hesitancy! It can only be the best if we dont slip into things like have happened here over the last week or two. Everybody enjoys the learning and reading of posts and the posting of pictures, but nobody likes the rest of the crap that happens. We have a real good bunch of guys here and I hope it continues to grow, and I know Moosie and the rest do to. Lets all do our part to make it the best there is HANDS DOWN!!! bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Amen Cuz,
I will be looking at some other sites that I have book marked and will let folks know up front who we are and what we stand for!

I got no beefs with anyone who wants to tell a few tales, as we all do! But to come out and start BS or bashing will not be tolerated by the The Thumpster! y'all fellers know my no BS clause !

I hold no grudge to those who have made mistakes or did something they regret, (some of you have seen my posts after a fifth of scotch
smile.gif
) but lets be real and have fun or be gone!
We talk hounds here!! (No hard feelings to you Cur dog fans, just keep em in the box till the real hounds work it out
smile.gif
)(that was an attempt at humor, but I still will not own a Cur!!)

Thump

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back