Legendary Book for sale, STILL

Just saw it listed for $160 on a used book site, the backcountry bow hunting one for $190!

I asked my daughter what she’d like for her upcoming 18th birthday and she suggested a book called Dante’s Inferno. I went to Barnes & Noble and found that one. What a bunch of jibberish. Backcountry bow hunting blacktails instead..

Just saw it listed for $160 on a used book site, the backcountry bow hunting one for $190!

Yikes, my wife bought the backcountry bowhunting book for me when we were planning to move to ID several years ago. It was interesting enough. I'll let it go for $120. And Greenhorn gets a 6.5% commission since I am posting in his thread.

Yikes, my wife bought the backcountry bowhunting book for me when we were planning to move to ID several years ago. It was interesting enough. I'll let it go for $120. And Greenhorn gets a 6.5% commission since I am posting in his thread.
I need to list my copy, plus it still has the dvd of hunts that were actually in the backcountry

It’s a great ready especially while sitting by the fire and drinking super clean energy drinks and wearing my origin Pjs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back