Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Leftover draw

Hankg

In the leftover draw can someone choose to get two of the available doe tags if they are drawn like the initial draw? Example if 10 doe tags are available does that mean first 10 drawn get one each or is possibility of only first 5 getting two each. That changes draw odds quite a bit. Thx

Yes, I believe it's the same as the first draw. I just applied last night for two reduced price deer tags. But I did it on two separate applications to increase my chance of drawing one. But I could have selected two tags with my first application so that I would either draw two tags, or none. As for draw odds, I don't think there's any way to predict what your odds might be in the leftover draw. I don't believe last year's numbers help much.

In the leftover draw can someone choose to get two of the available doe tags if they are drawn like the initial draw? Example if 10 doe tags are available does that mean first 10 drawn get one each or is possibility of only first 5 getting two each. That changes draw odds quite a bit. Thx

If the first 5 apps drawn each want 2 tags then that will end the drawing at 10 tags issued. If there is one left and the next app drawn wants 2 then it will probably get 2.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back