Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Last Chance... Idaho

I'm expecting results to come the end on next week. I'll be expecting an email saying successful for elk and pronghorn for me and the same for my son.

Idaho had a system malfunction...no surprise there. I heard it was something with the super tags. Might be waiting awhile from what I was told. Results were supposed to come out last week. Crossing fingers they get it figured out soon cause like tom petty once said the waiting is the hardest part.

I looked at last year's emails and they showed up on June 21st last year. They have actually gotten really speedy with their turn around. I say that now and the new vendor will botch it and it will be mid July.

I’ve been checking every hour or so just in case. I called the Lewiston office for any hints, but they just said the standard, “on or before July 10.”

It would sure be nice to know what I'm doing this fall. Should get cow tag, hoping for deer and antelope...

Idaho had a system malfunction...no surprise there. I heard it was something with the super tags. Might be waiting awhile from what I was told. Results were supposed to come out last week. Crossing fingers they get it figured out soon cause like tom petty once said the waiting is the hardest part.
Hopefully they get everything ironed out and draw results out well before July 12th, when capped OTC tags go on sale, or it is going to be a real circus on that day.

Hopefully they get everything ironed out and draw results out well before July 12th, when capped OTC tags go on sale, or it is going to be a real circus on that day.
If you’re waiting for a draw, can’t buy capped tags for the first week anyway. Another reason for them to think it’s ok to delay.

If you’re waiting for a draw, can’t buy capped tags for the first week anyway. Another reason for them to think it’s ok to delay.
I keep forgetting that new rule. You are right that will keep things I'm check a little if they end up delaying the draw results.

I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. It really shouldn't matter this much when they come out but best to just be disappointed tomorrow instead of hold out hope for another week lol

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back