KUIU Gear Wanted

teesquare

Preferably Verde. I am an XXL top and 40 waist in Kuiu...so I think that is their XL pants/bottoms. Please PM me if you have anything you want to sell.
Thanks

Can't help you with gear, but be warned Kuiu stuff runs extremely small. No way a 40 waist is gonna be an XL.
I have a pair of attack pants in 40 - they fit nice. Loose enough for base layer(s), but not falling off me. That was my reference to a 40 size...not my waist measurement. Sorry for the confusion.

Yep. I have 1 pair of the Attack pants in Verde (2.0...I think?) But would be interested in tops and jacket

Yep. I have 1 pair of the Attack pants in Verde (2.0...I think?) But would be interested in tops and jacket
I have some verde but it's the original pattern. very similar and very lightly worn. I can dig through what I have and send you some pictures.

Thanks - th is much appreciated. I can't really tell the difference between the Verde 1.0 and 2.0 from the pictures I have been seeing thus far....So, not even sure what I have.

Would you like me to post some pictures here or do you want me to text them to you?

Thanks - th is much appreciated. I can't really tell the difference between the Verde 1.0 and 2.0 from the pictures I have been seeing thus far....So, not even sure what I have.
Verde 2.0 has black mixed in. 1.0 does not.

blshawelk - THANKS....I really appreciate that. I never noticed it. What a dummy, huh? LOL

Thanks Tom - will do. I only buy PayPal, using a CC, and ONLY "goods and services" if I am not 100% about a deal. Thus far...I have never lost a dime. You have to look for the "tells".

Back