Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kifaru Sale

Kifaru has some of their products 20% off right now. I just ordered a Styker XL and a Sherman Pocket. For me, this combination + my existing frame will make a great day hunt pack and it should help offset the urge I get to carry more than I need.
Little late, but I drank the "cool" aid. Stryker XL.

Apparently Slash can't read the difference between Chewy and Kifaru. He was more excited than he should have been.:D39D962A3-B1AA-46CF-B6E1-0D82E74C8E0F.jpeg

Kifaru has some of their products 20% off right now. I just ordered a Styker XL and a Sherman Pocket. For me, this combination + my existing frame will make a great day hunt pack and it should help offset the urge I get to carry more than I need.
Now you need to get the Hellbender. Marketing genius. Stryker on sale again.😁

I've been eyeballing one for a long time, so when I saw the 20% part... jumped on it.
I toyed with the TAC frame (>$100 off) and put a Gnargli (or something else) down the road, but decided I don't want the extra 10oz....and in reality don't need a second frame.

I toyed with the TAC frame (>$100 off) and put a Gnargli (or something else) down the road, but decided I don't want the extra 10oz....and in reality don't need a second frame.
For me it was either a Shape Charge or the Striker, with more "pros" on the Striker. The sale really just made it much easier to decide.

I also looked at a Gnargali, but just so I could have a BIG pack. But I'm pretty sure I can nestle my Reckoning into the load shelf on the striker, and basically use it like a Sherman, but bigger. It's probably the heavier way to get there, but I like having the multiple smaller options giving me the big option.

Now you need to get the Hellbender. Marketing genius. Stryker on sale again.😁
I was tempted to get their fanny pack but then I realized that there is no way in h[eck] I could possibly get everything I “need” in that. 😀

How long of a trip away from the truck will this set up give you?

Thanks for letting us know!

How long of a trip away from the truck will this set up give you?
I could go in for a couple of days if I added a dry bag, but I have other bags I think would be better for that type of hunt. My intent for the Stryker XL/Sherman Pocket combo is to just use it for day hunts from camp and have the ability to carry a load of meat back if I am successful. For that purpose, I could use it as far from the truck as I am willing to pack something.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back