Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Kenetrek boots

wyoming556

Banned
Looks like someone on e-bay is selling slightly used kenetrek boots. Possibly customer returns since they are sold from Bozeman. Good way to get nice boots for way below retail. Many below 100$. Figured I'd give you a heads up if you were looking for boots. None in my size.

Gotta love the computer nerds with nothing better to do than nit pick every statement they find online and find something they think is wrong so they can point it out.

Last edited:
Heck, I was just confirming your suspicions. Relax man.

Maybe you weren't talking to me.

Damn you Harley, damn you a bunch.

Only an okie would defer to my limited computer skills...and rightly so.:D

Last edited:
Aren't the 'below 100" bids?

This is what I was referring to. Yes they are just bids, not the actual price. I am a dumb okie but I am originally from Casper so there is still hope. If the boots happen to be your size might be a good deal. Happy huntin!

Noharleyyet are you an aggie by chance?

Agree wyo556, a man could pick up some Kenetreks at a good price....wasn't picking on you.

Noharleyyet are you an aggie by chance?

Okie from Casper, do you know what most people call an aggie grad?

That's old. I was hoping for your new material.

Aggies are the ones who are tired of getting beat by UT, OU, and OSU so they are leaving the big 12 so they can get beat by Arkansas, LSU, and Alabama in the SEC instead. If you can't beat em leave em. A&M got replaced by TCU who has actually played and won a BCS game, something I doubt a&m will do in the next 10 years.

Bought a pair, i think with shipping cost me $188, half price... thanks for the heads up

Aggies are the ones who are tired of getting beat by UT, OU, and OSU so they are leaving the big 12 so they can get beat by Arkansas, LSU, and Alabama in the SEC instead. If you can't beat em leave em. A&M got replaced by TCU who has actually played and won a BCS game, something I doubt a&m will do in the next 10 years.

No doubt the most pertinent info on any career builder's resume.

Bought a pair, i think with shipping cost me $188, half price... thanks for the heads up

Glad to have helped. Noharley wanted a pair but couldn't figure out how bidding worked on eBay. I tried to explain it but as soon as I gave him his tip he was off my porch and back in his pizza delivery truck. Maybe a Cajun can explain it so that a Faggie can understand.

Even a pizza delivery boy knows the difference between 'bid' and 'buy now' darlin'.

I'm done pig rasslin' but feel free keep on digging your dumbphuckitude hole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back