Kenetrek bargain. today only @ STP

hmmm...maybe it's because i'm logged into their website. The price is $194.97 plus shipping. Shipping for me is $15.00

Anyone who is seriously interested, PM me your email address I'll forward you the email to enable the discount to show.

The coupon is just to the right of the normal $299.95 price.

Last edited:
Do Kenetrecks run true to size. I wear a 10.5 EE in danner pronghorns. Im wondering if a 10.5 medium width kenetreck will work.

Man...thats a screaming deal.

I wear a Lowa "wide" and am not sure Kenetrek is wide enough for me.....but at that price it may well be worth buying a pair to find out!

Is it hard to get an account and just see the discount? I may need to look into this more and spend some money...

Lawnboy and Summit, email sent. Hopefully it will work so you can spend and save some pennies.

Summit, try them on inside only, if they don't fit, Sierra Trading Post has a decent return policy, but only if they are worn inside only....

Should I go to local ST in the morning and try before I buy? Hope I can get there in time to know what fits these gimpy old feet before I pull the trigger..... Will be there when they open.

I just took delivery of a pair I bought from Camofire for $235.00 I too was worried about them being narrow but "for me" they fit like a glove! and a very comfortable right out of the box! can't wait to put some miles on them!

very pleased until I saw this and could have saved another $50.00:(

All of you guys should sign up for their email. They run that 35% off one item thing just about every month. I just bought a pair of boots and some Costa Del Mar glasses. Scored them both cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back