Keeping A Secret....

Hem

You know this sheep hunting is definitely its own learning curve. The bummer is I probably will never get to apply what I learned towards another hunt for myself.
Any Hunttalkers draw this unit please call me....hurry up Muley.
Thank you all for your comments. I'm still riding high.

NDcoyote

Congratulations on the beautiful ram and thank you for taking the time to post a great story and awesome pictures ! I really enjoyed reading this.

Reactions: Hem

CouesKelly

Congrats on your well earned ram! I really enjoyed reading your story. What an excellent adventure! Thank you for sharing with us.

Spitz

Just awesome! Congrats on a well earned ram and thank you for taking the time to share.

JLS

Or, you could tag along with me in Hem’s hunt area next year. C’mon, let that be a NR choice!

I would love to get one in that setting, with no chance of the Taco Bus photobombing my trophy shot.
You draw and Hem guides, count me in for at least one foray. If I can keep up with you guys…

ajricketts

Stay tuned for my inversely proportional hunt in 2 weeks tentatively titled, "MT Private Land Doe Slayers: Talk About Guaranteed"

Other working titles include "FPW Wouldn't Give us A Buck Tag" and "Dad Only Has 90 People Ahead of Him on the Alternate List, Come On People!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CruiserBill