Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

I'm back

gouch

I'm sure nobody missed me but I kinda missed you all, We got into our new house three months ago but we got our house built faster than the infrastructure in the area got fixed so until yesterday we didn't have internet. I have had to live in the real world instead of the virtual world for all that time. It's good to be back and just in time for hunting season.

I'm sure nobody missed me but I kinda missed you all, We got into our new house three months ago but we got our house built faster than the infrastructure in the area got fixed so until yesterday we didn't have internet. I have had to live in the real world instead of the virtual world for all that time. It's good to be back and just in time for hunting season.

Happy to have you back. There are about 3 of us from this region of Oregon. Just in time for you to post all those big blacktail pictures!

You could have come down to my place to use the internet for important things like HT.

Actually, I’d wondered. Glad to hear you’re alright and settled in your new home.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back