Idaho 2nd draw

Great, the unit I applied for and didn’t draw had 23 tags leftover. I’m a sucker so I applied again. I’m 1/40 this year on apps.

I only put in for deer X tags for Miss T and me. Not a lot of PTO left after SEAK trip. .

I already have my Palouse A tag in hand. I talked to IDFG Reg 2 office and they said no tag returns after there is an open season on a tag.

I thought that all tags that have not been picked out or sold go on sale at 10am on the 25th. You would think they would give a guy a day or two to get there tag if drawn. This new way is a total bust

I thought that all tags that have not been picked out or sold go on sale at 10am on the 25th. You would think they would give a guy a day or two to get there tag if drawn. This new way is a total bust
That was initially I think. Now the release states the draw will occur before the 25th and I assume about a week later 1st come 1st serve happens.

I think the “leftover” tags that go on sale August 25 are the ones that nobody applied for in the second drawing, not ones that second drawing winners did not pick up/purchase by August 25.

I think the “leftover” tags that go on sale August 25 are the ones that nobody applied for in the second drawing, not ones that second drawing winners did not pick up/purchase by August 25.
I gotta be honest, this is my first year applying to hunt out west (I'm in GA), and trying to understand all the different draws, tags, zones, etc. in the various states has been like trying to understand particle physics. 😜 Fingers crossed for next week!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back