Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I ordered a new KHAKI Winchester pump for home defense.

Hammsolo

Are they pleated?
YARN | We'll call you when we want pleated khakis. | Silicon ...

44hunter45

I read about them: Stevens. Not sure about quality on those. The spendy Savage 220 bolt slug gun looks very promising for deer in the woods of shotgun-only jurisdictions.
Are those palmable?

I'd put my vintage Stevens 520 trench gun up against any newfangled cerapumper for home defense. I can cycle a whole mag tube through it while newboys are looking for their slide release button. Still looking for an original duckbill shot spreader for it.

maxracx

I like mine, the bad guys won't if they ever enter my home unwelcome!!!

Attachments

• SXP defender.jpg
    SXP defender.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9

TonyGreen1

I congratulate you on your new purchase. I believe every house should have weapons, especially now that there are many more crazy people. For example, I even walked down the street with a gun, and once, it saved my life because some drug addict decided to attack me with a knife for robbery. I shot him in the legs, and he fell, so I went home without foreshadowing trouble... Oh, you have to be careful about self-defense, because if the person you shot sues, you will have many problems... However, in my life, I turned to Military attorneys near me only after the army for help.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scalxndr