I just became a Busch man!

dgibson

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc., the top corporate player in Missouri politics, is no longer backing Gov. Bob Holden - in large part because of their differences over concealed weapons. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Click here

MY OPINION:I still don't like the idea of private companies holding sway over politics like that, but if they're going to do it anyway, at least this one's on my side.
wink.gif

It's nice to see the big companies finally making a stand and supporting what is right instead of going along with what the new media portrays the norm is!!Thanks for the find!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Go, Uncle Auggie! (My grandmother's maiden name was Busch and her mother's maiden name was Anheuser. Of course, they don't recognize us "poor relations."
wink.gif
)

It is nice to see companies aligning themselves along the same lines as the consumers of their products. I am sure most people who drink Bud support concealed carry. Hopefully, not while intoxicated...

Well, Cali, I should start calling you Mr. Busch. I want to be your best pal if someone knocks off all of your relatives and you suddenly become first in line for the family fortune (a la King Ralph).
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back