I did a thing

Treated myself to this. Guess I’m jumping into archery now. Better arrow an elk or moose this fall to make up for buying it. The GF is pissed I spent so much $$$ so I better make it worth while lol

Now sell me on a sight setup
View attachment 263456
I did the same thing. The difference is my wife was pissed. Your girlfriend should tread lightly on your hunting decisions, at least until a ring is on her finger. 🤣

I’m sure the $2400 trolling motor I bought last week didn’t help things lol
Maybe the penance for that is a few years of shooting bare-bow. Elk and moose are huge. You can do that to 30 yds easy. Money saved and one less piece of equipment to depend upon and have fail.

Nice Sasky! I’m an EZV guy! 99% Aaron will personally respond to any questions you may have. You’re not covering your target with pins rather covering all non lethal areas only displaying the vitals, and much easier to switch or adjust sights if you change draw weight or arrow setup. This is not to start an argument with folks that shoot pin sights, just my suggestion! Good luck and have fun bud!!

Black gold sights are great and have easy adjustments. Spot Hogg is another solid option adjusting those pins takes some getting used to and are bomb proof. Both have great customer service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back