Hunter's Point Kennel

HighDesertSage

Does anyone have any experience with this kennel? Looking at getting another black female and just thought I'd throw it out to see if I could get any reviews. They are NE of Des Moines. Thanks!

No experience with that kennel but Brad @ Circle R Kennels produce some amazing pointing labs. We got our GSP from him and gave a long hard look at his labs. Our next one will come from him. Also his training program is top notch. We sent ours there and he came back whistle trained and collar trained.

Wish I hadn't spayed my Ellie. She'd be good breeding stock now. Came from a garage floor litter in ND @ $400. All I was looking for was another retreiver to replace the one just lost to kidney disease. She has turned out to be a fantastic pointing dog.

You have made an excellent breed choice. Lab disposition can't be beat and having a close working pointer is the best combination, especially for public and/or late season birds. I have mostly owned black females but never got hung up on the colour. Haven't heard much good about the silver variety though. This is my first true pointing Lab ("ordinary" Labs will sometimes do it on occasion) and it is the only way to fly. I also have a great little Fr Britt but not nearly as effective, especially when working heavy cover. But I still love her to bits.

No good Lab breeders in my neck of the woods but lots between Duluth and Twin Cities. Just an accident that I wound up going to ND for Ellie.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back