Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Howdy from Ohio!

TheOutsider

Hey all,
I’m located in northwest Ohio. I always seem to end up on hunttalk the last few years whenever I am researching hunts. Seems appropriate to create a account and actually interact with y’all.
My mailbox is in Ohio but I am fortunate to work at a company where I get to travel the country restoring trout streams. I hunt Colorado elk every year second season for the past 17 years with a few combo mule deer hunts in there as well.
My oldest (9)son got his first deer this year and he is hooked! I’m excited to spend time with my family outdoors as they get older. My wife got her first deer last year as well so I’m a pretty lucky guy.
I’ll be hunting unit 82 in Colorado this year for elk and hopefully deer, I hunt Manistee national forest in Michigan, near our family’s cottage, as well as Wayne national forest in Ohio I am also gonna use my pp in Wyoming for unit 38 pronghorn. It’s my first antelope hunt so any tips for that area would be appreciated!

Welcome! On your pronghorn Hunt Stop in Chugwater and get some chilli mix and some choke berry Carmel candies.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back