How to Prove you Owned "High Capacity" Magazines?

millerkiller77

Here is an article of this happening in California and the outcome. The reason the sherrifs office found the magazine in the first place was there was a parole search in the house, where his brother who the search was for lived.

Judge tossed the case, Standard capacity magazines are legal in CA. Thanks to Judge Benitez, patron Saint of magazines.

44hunter45

Standard capacity P13 mags are almost impossible to locate, I wish you luck in your quest
I have P12-45 and P14-45 pistols. I would still like to get a P16-40. I had some Canada made stainless P13 mags around here and sold them for a good price a while back. I understand the P16-40 mags work in the Rock Island 10mm, too.

44hunter45

Here is an article of this happening in California and the outcome. The reason the sherrifs office found the magazine in the first place was there was a parole search in the house, where his brother who the search was for lived.

So where is the lawsuit for the obvious violation of his Civil Rights, loss of time and reputation, etc?
Seems like something several well dressed lawyers who recently moved from New York to Texas would be happy to take on spec.

Hertervillian

I use my phone to inventory anything of value. The pictures have dates times and places imbedded in the file. When push came to shove that couldn’t hurt your case. Considering recent Supreme Court decisions, most of these restrictions aren’t going to make the cut.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoniebrown787