Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hornady Superformance

OhHeyThereBen

I've heard that a lot of people have had good luck with Superformance in their 6.5 MB and found a pound of it while fishing in northern MN. I've yet to load any but has anyone given it a shot? How do you like it? I typically use H4350 in my 6.5 and 30-06 but finding that is easier said than done right now.

I've heard that a lot of people have had good luck with Superformance in their 6.5 MB and found a pound of it while fishing in northern MN. I've yet to load any but has anyone given it a shot? How do you like it? I typically use H4350 in my 6.5 and 30-06 but finding that is easier said than done right now.
I have nothint useful to add, but will be looking for your future reports - I use H4350 with my 6.5mb.

I’ve used it. I find it is a little picky. I use it with a 124 Hammer Hunter, slightly compressed. In both this and my .243 I find it prefers a magnum primer.

I found it to work with 120 TSX bullets with muy 6.5. I have worked a great load up with 165 gamechangers in my 30-06

It works great in my 270 Win with 140gr bullets. One of the most accurate powders in that rifle. A little less speed than the RL23

about 25 FPS less. Pressure goes up quick when increasing load. Has anyone had any luck with it in a 7mm-08?

Back