Hooked into this gator last night

drexal

Man, you've got to post some pics of that up when you're cooking! Some of the best gator I've had was breaded and dipped in jalapeno cream sauce . . . 🤤
That's sounds really good, I'll have to give it a try.

FairWeather

That’s wild, I didn’t know this was even a thing! You hook them?! I imagine that’s harder than reeling in a halibut, and that’s pretty tiresome IMO. What’s the plan if the 22lr doesn’t do in? Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Don Fischer

Is this thread on the level? I have never heard of fishing for gators! What do you use for a rod and reel, matter of fact what do you use for line and a hook? How about bait. Somehow I have an idea night crawlers don't cut it! When you get it in, I'm pretty sure you don't stick your hand in it's mouth and grab its lip? really interesting, never ever heard of this before!

Dave N

Is this thread on the level? I have never heard of fishing for gators! What do you use for a rod and reel, matter of fact what do you use for line and a hook? How about bait. Somehow I have an idea night crawlers don't cut it! When you get it in, I'm pretty sure you don't stick your hand in it's mouth and grab its lip? really interesting, never ever heard of this before!
Snag, drag, shoot.

neffa3