Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hi from Indiana

Appalachia

Hi Everyone,
I am pretty excited to see this site still around. I used to be a member nearly 15 years ago (I was 13 at the time and went by a different username). It's great to see that there is still a forum around for individuals to talk and discuss everything hunting and conservation. Yes, I was under a rock for nearly a decade with college and switching jobs. However, that is all mute now, since I can hunt once again and share my passion for the outdoors! So much so that my wife's little brother has shown an interest in hunting and I am planning on taking him squirrel hunting this fall. Also, I will be going on my first elk hunt this winter in Colorado. Its an experience that I am looking forward to and hopefully it will not be my last. Other than that, I currently reside in the Hoosier state, but originally hail from Ohio, near the West Virginia border, hence the username. Anyway, I look forward to hearing and sharing stories and whatever else.

Welcome back! I was up hunting whitetails near Crawfordsville last year and hope I get to do it again some time.

Welcome back. It's amazing how difficult it is to hunt while attending college. Those administrators should really be more considerate, haha.

Welcome! What part of the Hoosier state do you currently call home? I live in the SW part near Evansville.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back