Caribou Gear

Hey Tobey

maineiac

call me a fool but I think I'm gonna get that old walker dog I was tellin you about.He is outa that wheeler dog Nelson had.Saw the 7 gen ped on his dam today and was amazed.Rock river,gold creek,honey creek,loaded up pretty good.The old boy is 9 now.He still looks good,just been long time on the chain.He's been on bear lots and would rather chase a bear than a coon.Best part of it is he's free.LOL LOLThe folks dont dog hunt no more.Think terra gonna be a mom again soon as she comes in heat.How many pups ya want? ROFL

Hay fool LOL
You said call you fool :D Sounds like a good deal.Tera is a good mother she had 9 last time On new years eave.Is it hot enugh for you yet?? I'm gona get one of them beach unbrelars for my canoe.
It wont be long and you will have a herd of hounds there :D :D

YES!!!! It is plenty hot enuff for me.Gotta do the paper machine thing today.When its 100 outside,it really warms up the old paper mill.LOL LOL Hope your havin great days on the lake.

Maineiac
I had 2 teenage boys Bass fishing today.They boated about 80 bass :D It was so hot out there I didn't have to light a fire to cook lunch LOL When I got home at 5 it was 95 in the shade here.Sure gladd I don't work in a papper mill.Even a bad day of fishing is better than a day at work LOL O ya I was working LOL.

Gee,you really know how to rub salt in a open wound.ROFL ROFL Got up to 107 on the dry end of the paper room (coolest end) when I left at 5pm.Had to go to the one game ,little league world series in medway.The young fellers team won and got pumped full of ice cream by the coaches.LOL Catch a few for me.

Back