• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Hey T-bone, are you awake ?

A-con

It's the middel of the night, and I can't sleep. I keep haveing this crazy nightmare.
It starts out with you and Moosie on some wind sweep ridge in Idaho, glassing the basin below. A whole heard of 390 class bulls are grazing, and not a sheep in site. Then it goes to me, stalking the dark timber of south west New Mexico. I hear a sound, see movement heading my way. I get ready, draw my bow, and a full curl ram steps out ! :eek:
Somebody pass the nightquill

Moosie

Grand poopa
LOL A-con.... I was Up last night till about 2AM... So I call T-bone at his office and It wasn't his night to work. They said he'll be in on Monday night. I truely need to get his work schedule. I was calling him for the same thing ;)

Now.... Here I am 5.5 Hours later, Going out for a Small Jog, to get ready for a Hunt were I only see big bulls and no Rams :eek:

T Bone

You guys need to get more sleep.

I'm working days mon-fri 4am-3pm through the end of sept. I'll give you a call tonight to see how the flight went.

Acon- you need some good karma. Here is what works for me,say your prayers daily, work hard, exercise hard, practice daily with the bow, eat a tin of sardines EVERY day and you're guaranteed a 280+ bull. Let me know how you're feeling in a week.