Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello from Wyoming

JLDemo

Hello to all and thank you for letting me become apart of this site. Originally from the great state of Kansas but have been bouncing back and forth from overseas and Wyoming for the past eight years I've been active duty Air Force. With the exception of a surplus of outfitters and long winters, I'm loving the west. Stepping out of the comfort of a ground blind or stand that I grew up with in Kansas and stepping into the Wapiti scene has been learning experience. Not to mention chasing and more often than not missing antelope, mule deer and black bear. Not knowing anyone around here I was forced to learn by experience, but experience being the best teacher I finally got it done last season and finally tagged a bull elk with my bow after four seasons of trial and error. Now I'm flat out hooked. I enjoy pretty much all hunting and fishing and love going out every chance, which is why I enjoy Wyoming for the variety! Look forward to chatting with a few guys and maybe figuring out more things about Wyoming, but until then, good luck to all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back