Hello from Montana!

newtoit

Hello all, today is officially my first day as a registered and licensed resident hunter in the state of Montana, and thought it would be fitting to finally create a Hunt Talk account. I will be going after turkey, bear, antelope, deer, elk, and upland bird in 2020 and am very much looking forward to reading through all the threads I can find on hunting these animals in Montana. More threads to come if I have any questions that the current threads don't address!

Welcome aboard!

C'mon you can fit waterfowl in there too! 🤣🤣

Seriously though, welcome and be sure to share your adventures!

Welcome Newtoit! Where in MT? I live in UT, but own property and hunt in MT a lot. Happy to answer any questions.

Welcome to Montana, hope you find success! I’m sure you’ll discover quickly how the opportunities in The Treasure State vastly exceed the time you have available.

Welcome Newtoit! Where in MT? I live in UT, but own property and hunt in MT a lot. Happy to answer any questions.
I’m in Missoula. Yeah, the responses so far have been phenomenal. I’m just reviewing all the old threads I can find on 7mm-08 as I mainly shoot my Vanguard s2 in that caliber. I’ll definitely be reaching out with any question that come up!

Welcome to Montana, hope you find success! I’m sure you’ll discover quickly how the opportunities in The Treasure State vastly exceed the time you have available.
I’m beginning to realize that is probably gunna be the case!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back