Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello from Bend, OR

BendPharmD

Hi everyone! I recently moved from Hawaii to Oregon and one of the hobbies I want to start to learn is to hunt Elk. This has always been an interest of mine and I have talked to friends that have hunted in the past. I will start to collect the gear and equipment and will be trying to build points for a unit in Oregon. I have shot a rifle when i was in scouts and was pretty decent with it. Plan to by a Tikka T3 .300 WSM. If there are other Oregon residents would love to connect with you and get any advice or tips! If your not from Oregon, would still love to connect and get any advice or tips while I embark on this adventure!!

Welcome from South Oregon.

Both Backcountry Hunters and Anglers and Oregon Hunters Association are fairly active in your area. Look into joining those organizations and you'll learn a lot while making local connections as well.

Welcome from John Day Oregon. The Tikka is a great rifle, and I have a couple but I am sure you are aware you have one of the best rifle /ammo manufactures in Bend, Nosler. Go tho their showroom and check it out ( if its open)

Welcome, from another Oregonian. Planning on moving out close to where you are in a couple years. Central Oregon is a great spot.

Welcome to central Oregon. I am from Redmond myself. If your ever have questions shoot me a message. Always willing to help out new hunters.

Hello and welcome. Not sure you can call Elk Hunting a hobby. More like an addiction/disease...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back