Hello From Arizona.

MTGomer

Hello Hunttalkers.

A few of you know this, but I have moved to Maricopa, Arizona, just south of Phoenix, for my wife her to pursue her doctorate as a neonatal nurse practitioner.

I’ve been enjoying the desert in the winter pursuing archery deer. I’m finding numbers are scarce in the Sonoran desert but I’ve seen a WHOPPER. Looking forward to all the other things here and hopefully drawing an elk tag. I’d take a sheep tag, but let’s be realistic.

I’ll be back to Montana in the fall for the usual (now more costly) things.

Gonna have to "hunt harder" down south then.

Looking forward to desert and high mountain desert stories from you.

welcome to AZ! feel free to PM me if you need any kind of information on hunting or fishing here

Thanks Bridger. I might take you up on that. I’ve done a little scouting and have seen some stuff that interests me, but just scratching the surface so far.

Welcome to AZ. Ive been here for ~3yrs and still feel like a newbie. Starting to figure some spots out, lots of opportunity if you know where to look.

Only 3 years here, You are a Newbie. But welcome. Different world Here {BETTER}But keep that secret, Phoenix metro allready has 5 million people. Really don.t want more ,,,,LOL,,,,,,,BOB!

Only 3 years here, You are a Newbie. But welcome. Different world Here {BETTER}But keep that secret, Phoenix metro allready has 5 million people. Really don.t want more ,,,,LOL,,,,,,,BOB!

Lol tell me about it. The first year I got my ass kicked, I realized the gear I had back east wasn’t going to cut it for AZ. Bought decent binos and a tripod and actually started seeing game.

Back