Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello from another hiker with a rifle.

BrooksRanger

Hello everyone, I finally decided to quit lurking and start posting. It has been entertaining and educational reading your posts, and I'm not embarrassed to say it's one of the first things I do in the morning after pouring a cup of coffee. Like my thread title, I'm just another hiker afflicted with adult onset hunting addiction. I've been fortunate to call Alaska home for quite awhile, and am primarily interested in hunting goats, bears, and birds. However, I've had the chance to live all over the country for various reasons, most notably as part of the US Army. (If there are any rotor heads on this forum, give a holler). I hope I'll be able to contribute in my own small way to this forum. Cheers!

Welcome aboard! Wife and I just bought a chunk of Alaska for ourselves near Willow. Will be up there the first week of July working on it with the new plan of flipping it towards a retirement home in the future.

Welcome to HT! Look forward to reading your hunt (and Alaska fishing) stories... and pics always win smiles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back