Hello All

minellix

Greetings
After lurking for a few days I have found that your community is a wealth of knowledge that I would like to be able to learn from and hopefully contribute to every now and then. A little bit about me...I have been hunting mule deer primarily here and there since I was around 10 years old. The past 3 or 4 years I have been getting more and more serious about actually filling the freezer occasionally. I hope to be able to share a few stories of success with all of you soon!

Sytes

Welcome to HT! Look forward to your stories and pics of outdoor adventures.

Brad

Greetings
After lurking for a few days I have found that your community is a wealth of knowledge that I would like to be able to learn from and hopefully contribute to every now and then. A little bit about me...I have been hunting mule deer primarily here and there since I was around 10 years old. The past 3 or 4 years I have been getting more and more serious about actually filling the freezer occasionally. I hope to be able to share a few stories of success with all of you soon!
minellix - welcome. I've been here a long time but don't post much. Your avatar caught my attention. Care to tell the story of it?

michael x

Greetings
i look forward to your stories and advice

QELKhunter

Greetings
Welcome! Where are you from? You mentioned mule deer hunting so I'm assuming a western state.

22elkhunt

Greetings
Welcome to the club!

22elkhunt

Greetings
Welcome to the club!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOHNB359YY