Heading out

Rooster52

Heading out tomorrow to Michigans U.P. for a few days of grouse hunting then on to Wyoming for my elk/antelope hunt.Then on to Colorado for elk .Wish I had a deer tag too ,but did not draw this year.
Should be a fun and tiring trip. You got to love retirement !!

Have a great trip. I was asking myself how much time do you have until I read the last sentence. However, many people are retired but how many have the ambition like you? Good luck!

Sounds awesome. Safe travels and best of luck. I'm in Fargo ND for a wedding today and then heading to Montana early Sunday morning for a week of archery elk. My future bro in law is feeling the heat from a few of us...what hunter picks a sept wedding date?? He told his future bride last night that they should just decide on an alternate anniversary date because he is going to miss some going forward....haha He will learn to ask for forgiveness instead of permission pretty quickly.

Well, welcome to the U.P.! Not sure what part you're hunting, but hopefully you get a few .....and good luck on the rest of your adventure.

Back