Hay Moosie

maineiac

when you gonna get ya some hounds???? 5 outa the last 8 topics was started by you,so I guess that makes you a houndhunter.You got treedogs buddy?? :D :D :D :D :D

George P

He hasnt quite got the fever yet !! If we had him out here for a wek he would either be hooked and buying hounds or removing this section figuring we are all crazy !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
HAHHA I've hunted 5 times with hounds.. I do have to agree all y'all hound hunters ARE fuggin NUTS !!!!!! But a AWSOME breed !!!

I don't have time to run dogs to the extent a dog needs to be run so Idon't get them. I do like going and one day I'll do more hunting... I was trying to head back East for a hound hunt and STILL am figureing how the HECK to get it done. I have alot of hunts planned out. I even passed up some Whitetail hunting back east becasue I'm hunting Montanna and other stuff...

I'll make it back there in the next 2 years I promise... We'll all get together and chase the crap out of some BEars or Yotes..

If nothing else, I'll fly out for a day :D :D this year sucks though for time....

AMK Sportsman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trails17