gregory backpack and related stuff 4 sale...

californiacoyotes

i have a gregory palisade backpack that i would like to sell. i just got the pack a couple months ago to do some scouting and hunting in a local wilderness area, but things have changed and i am now going on a guided hunt in idaho with buckshot outfitters.anyway i have used the back three times. once on a weekend trip and the other two for day trips. the pack is in new condition. it has adjustments for everything. the top of the pack comes off to make a fanny pack and it has an extra buckle. it is 4700 cu. inches big and it is green. with this pack i will include a MSR whisperlite stove and 8 oz. fuel bottle, a cook set, and a bear canister from backpacker's cache. all for $300 and everything is in new condition. like i said the pack was bought new a few months ago and used three times and the bear canister, stove and cook set only used once.

this is one hell of a deal!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 25 August 2001 10:09: Message edited by: californiacoyotes ]</font>

colorado oak when i got the gear a few months ago the pack new was $280! so for the price ofthe backpack someone could almost have everything they need to go out.(except a filter but i ain't part'n with mine!)

Wow, that is a great deal! I really wish that backpack was the Lassen model. Gregory makes some excellent packs.

I have a Whisperlite stove and it has been extremely reliable. My work takes me on extended trips into the field in the summer and I have used mine an average of 70 days a year for the last 4 years. Never even had to clean it!

If anyone's in the market, this is a great deal!

Oak

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back