Yeti GOBOX Collection

Greetings from afar..

Bullshot

Hello - Scott here from the big game hunting mecca of........New Jersey....(whaaaat??). Actually, it is not that bad, we have a lot of public land (in addition to a lot of hunters) and some surprisingly high quality deer, turkey, and (when the politicians allow it), bear. I won't pretend to go out on a limb and defend much else about it, and would be lying if I said I could. My heart lies in the woods and mountains, and I consider myself lucky to have pushed beyond my eastern upbringing and found ways to get out west on several solo or paired up DIY hunts over the past twenty years in both Colorado and Wyoming. There is nothing finer. But you can keep the 4,000 mile round trip drive.

Besides discovering and binge-watching Fresh Tracks recently, I enjoy my time with my wife, two daughters and yellow lab, as well as daydreaming of the day when I can possibly check "Resident" on an application or at least spend less than two days on the road getting there. Who knows, it may happen in a faraway time..........

I'm not a trophy hunter by any means but I definitively have a few more OIL hunts coming up in the next couple years as I burn some points. I look forward to lurking the forums, chatting now and then, and possibly giving and getting some advice, if you'll have me.

Thanks!
Scott

antelope_1998_04.jpgcolorado campsite 1998_bw.jpgSCOTT1999.JPGgrand mesa.jpgbucknicepic.jpgDeer 2007_x.jpgturkey_2nd_black_and_white.jpgWy_Antelope_scott.jpg

Welcome.

I'm wondering how much "Joisy" accent will be needed in reading future posts in your voice?

The B/W photo treatment add a certain timeless quality that I like.

Welcome.

I'm wondering how much "Joisy" accent will be needed in reading future posts in your voice?

The B/W photo treatment add a certain timeless quality that I like.

Ha! Neutral on the accent (I hope) but you do have to read my posts at 3X speed. Fast talker generally, and I LOVE my coffee.

Welcome...keep us updated on hunting and politics over there. I like to stay informed on that score.

Back