MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Got me a 14 pointer for my 14th bull ;)

Man what an experience. I believe I’d be like the tar horn 5 I’d be pissing myself too. Congrats on a great experience and great bull. Once in a lifetime experience I’d say.

Hell yeah brother! I just had to re-read the whole thing aloud to my wife. Its hard for some ppl to understand why we do it.

You just summed it up. That feeling you had, is what makes me strive for another SEPTEMBER! Great bull dude
Im holding up a cold busch light- CHEERS

What an insane encounter and story that's what we all dream about. Nice work and great bull. Betcha didn't miss that omelet that much

What an absolutely priceless experience—thank you for sharing it with us. Goes to show that if you just suck it up and go out anyway, who knows what could happen? That bull is spectacular.

Awesome story! This is my first year hunting elk hunting, and I hope to someday experience a similar situation.

Great story! I've had a front row seat to 2 rut crazy bulls once and figure that I'll probably never see something like that again so close.

It is a once in lifetime story for sure.

But what I want to know is how that bull tastes. I'll go on record that it will taste just like any other bull of its size and age. But I know many might thing it will taste heavily of lactic acid (whatever that tastes like). I'd be curious to know and I doubt you will ever get a better animal to test the hypothesis.

Congratulations!

That is a really cool experience, thank you for sharing it. I have seen some neat stuff in nature, I hope to be as lucky to witness something as extraordinary as you saw with elk someday.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back