GOHUNT Explorer Maps - Memorial Day Special

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Many of you have seen the other threads about the new GOHUNT Explorer, their new mapping product that gives the entire GOHUNT map suite for all 50 states. That includes every part of their maps suite;

● Public/Private Land and Unit Boundaries​
● Offline Maps​
● Customizable Waypoints​
● Tracks & Trails​
● Photos & Notes​
● Hunt Unit Boundaries​

Well now is your chance to get Explorer at a deal you will likely never see again. From May 19-30th, GOHUNT has a special Memorial Day promotion where you get all 50 states in Explorer. When you sign up you get $50 of store credit to offset your $50 (well, only $49.99 ;)) subscription price to Explorer maps.

If you've been looking for maps of all states, with the entire map suites power available to you, here is a chance at really no net cost if you use your $50 store credit.

Act through May 30th. Use promo code RANDY50 at this link - https://join.gohunt.com/try/maps/

20220519_Social_MemorialDay_Affiliates_1080x1350_A.gif

Video of details that explains the features of Explorer better than this posts can explain it.

ajrcktts

For reference, the 50 credit is just about enough to grab either Gerber/Randy knife in the store!

npaden

I signed up but somehow ended up on a 7 day free trial. Not sure if the code works when the trial is over or not.

npaden

Call them. I suspect they'll correct it for you.
Thanks. I was going to try and call tomorrow.

Something is funky because I did get the 49.99 charge on my credit card but the app is showing I have a 7 day trial period and no store credit is showing up. Wasn’t sure if I did something wrong or if anyone else had issues.

ajrcktts

Thanks. I was going to try and call tomorrow.

Something is funky because I did get the 49.99 charge on my credit card but the app is showing I have a 7 day trial period and no store credit is showing up. Wasn’t sure if I did something wrong or if anyone else had issues.
The store credit took a couple days to show up for me

BrokenChicken

does anyone know if GoHunt will run same $50 store credit special for July 4th weekend?
i bought few things like 2 days before they listed their Memorial day special (but items were already on sale) so i missed out on that opportunity to get GoHunt app for a year while sitll getting $50 credit to the store which i would have used right away.
Now looking to pick up few more tings, and if they have same deal i'd wait
thanks

does anyone know if GoHunt will run same $50 store credit special for July 4th weekend?
i bought few things like 2 days before they listed their Memorial day special (but items were already on sale) so i missed out on that opportunity to get GoHunt app for a year while sitll getting $50 credit to the store which i would have used right away.
Now looking to pick up few more tings, and if they have same deal i'd wait
thanks
Hey BrokenChicken,

Use code RANDY anytime when signing up for Insider to get $50 store credit.

Thank you!

BrokenChicken

I was gonna use the code to try $50 insider for a year but wasn’t sure how long it takes to get store credit. I wanted to buy a decoy before it goes back off sale

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiska2009