Go hunt is lacking

Derek44

I wish this forum would have stuck with OnX and their partners. GoHunt is definitely lacking in tech, as well as terrible customer service. Placed multiple orders for an upcoming hunt, and apparently nothing in stock and no answer when you call customer service. At least communicate with us for crying out loud. Everything I’ve done through OnX has been seamless. Haha

I wish this forum would have stuck with OnX and their partners. GoHunt is definitely lacking in tech, as well as terrible customer service. Placed multiple orders for an upcoming hunt, and apparently nothing in stock and no answer when you call customer service. At least communicate with us for crying out loud. Everything I’ve done through OnX has been seamless. Haha
Everything will be okay, 👍🏼. You need a beer!

Everything will be okay, 👍🏼. You need a beer!
😂😂. Maybe. Haha. Just frustrated with giving people my hard earned money for nothing in return. Communication is key😂😂. I’m thinking it may take a few beers, because I’m pretty convinced that our supply chain bubble has burst and it’s going to take some time to heal. Haha

😂😂. Maybe. Haha. Just frustrated with giving people my hard earned money for nothing in return. Communication is key😂😂. I’m thinking it may take a few beers, because I’m pretty convinced that our supply chain bubble has burst and it’s going to take some time to heal. Haha
I’ve had pretty good luck with them. Typically when I order something from them I get it within 3 days and I live on the east coast. Ordered a pair of boots this weekend, they shipped today and should be at my house by Thursday. That works for me.
If something is out of stock, the site typically says so and you’re unable to place the order, so I am surprised they let you order something that they won’t be able to ship... try emailing them, they’ll respond and make it right.

Perfect. Thanks for the tip. Been trying to call all day. I’m sure they are busy given the weekend sale. My bad, I just procrastinated and now I’m panicking before I leave for bear hunting next week😂😂

They have been great for me, usually very responsive via email and they have a chat function on their website. They have been stocked on everything I have wanted or wasn’t able to order it like @stealthy_bowman

Placed my first order the other day (Garmin mini) - pretty seamless for me. I’m an Insider FWIW

Update: was finally able to talk to a person at GoHunt and they explained they were a couple extra days behind because of the sale and holiday. They found my order, and expedited shipping to ensure that I received my order before I leave for hunting next week. Thanks GoHunt. And I’ll work on my planning and patience!!😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back