Ginger Ale

FoodIsMemories

View attachment 224716

PSA:
This is our fridge on Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
Don't let your fridge hold Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

View attachment 224718

PSA II:

My beer thirty days have receded faster than my hair. I've not touched one of these in... I donno, 3 week's? A month? It is placed in the fridge when the collective HLA group convenes at my house ( Hair Loss Anonymous).
If the Scotch ale is still available, I’ll take it off your hands.. Sorry, not interested in package deal. 🤣

choc dogs

3 parts ginger ale, 2 part strong lemonade, 1 part whiskey of your choice, garnish with mint sprig. Yeah, it’s foo foo, but about the only way my wife drinks whiskey.

Farmerj

3 parts ginger ale, 2 part strong lemonade, 1 part whiskey of your choice, garnish with mint sprig. Yeah, it’s foo foo, but about the only way my wife drinks whiskey.
Find her some cookie dough whiskey.

RyGuy

7D9EDFD9-CE79-498B-946F-61ACD00CC942.jpeg For everyone who wants ginger ale at a moment’s notice, and doesn’t have time to buy a cold one.
Or maybe for the diehard GA drinker who is also a backpack hunter?

gwhunter

It's finally here!!!!!
IMG_20220804_211646939.jpg

While I was desperately hoping it would be amazing, it fell a bit short. The cough syrup taste was only a whisper in the breeze. However, the overwhelming amount of sugar made it taste like a mix of Rock & Rye and Michigan's best RedPop.

4 out of 10. Wouldn't buy again.

IMG_20220804_221028824.jpg

I will be, though, taking a plane trip to do some preseason scouting in an otc archery zone, for the cost of a tank of diesel fuel, on Frontier airlines. I'm hoping to score some in-flight ginger ale. But with all the add-ons I had to purchase to even be allowed to look at the plane, I'm thinking there will be no in-flight refreshments offered on my trip from Detroit to Denver.

Steelsearchin

Love the two-hearted glass, but I'm with ya on the new Vernors experience - one box was enough. Cherries should taste like cherries, and Vernors should taste like vernors!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiska2009