FS: Zodi Propane Shower (Hot Tap w/case)

cedahm

Selling a Zodi propane (single bottle) shower with case. Have used it 3-4 times in the last couple years. It works fine, but I just don't use it as often as I thought and I have had to move it to various different garage cabinets enough times that I should just sell it :)

I will add pictures, but it is this one: http://zodi.com/hot-showers/hot-tap-with-case

All I modified was adding heavier tubing than the cheap stuff it came with.

New = $189
Your price (incl shipping in lower 48) = $125

I love my Zodi. I hope you get this sold.
I know you were one of the first to recommend it on a thread a couple years ago.

Reiterating that I do like it - I just don't use it much. Mostly because there's not water directly in my normal elk camp and I always forget to dip the bucket in the creek on the way up to camp so I would have to use potable water - at which point I just give up :) Firmly in the 'I am lazy' reason code.

I’ve been thinking about getting one of these, but I fear I would be in the same situation as you. Moving it from cabinet to cabinet in my gear room with only a few uses each year.

$100 Tyd.

Rifle seasons on their way and it’s a solid product for those less lazy than me about showers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back